Senior IT Manager – Business Intelligence and Human Resources Systems
Bring your extensive Business Intelligence (BI) and Data Warehousing (DWH) knowledge and combine it with Human Resources Systems and Applications. Make sure that all data, BI, analytics, enterprise and management reporting systems work well with Human Resources applications and overall IT architecture.
If you have experience moving up the ranks as a BI/DWH professional with IT and BI team leadership or department management experience, please submit your Resume for this Senior IT Manager role to ISM today!
· Manage a BI and DWH team to coordinate with end users, business units and the IT department to gather business requirements.
· Convert requirements into technical system specifications.
· Take charge of the completeness and quality of the business and technical requirements for alignment with BI/DWH and Human Resources IT systems.
· Conduct and develop HR Information Technology Architecture and strategic IT roadmaps to conform to overall enterprise’s IT architecture.
· Act as key advisor to C-level executives and lead all HR IT-related initiatives.
· Provide project management leadership for all HR IT-related activities.
· IT team leadership and department management background.
· Strong knowledge of BI/DWH and HR systems with sharp analytic skills.
· Good project management experience developing and supporting BI/DWH platforms and Human Resource applications.
· Strong project delivery track record.
· Knowledge of both cloud and on premises BI/DWH and HR systems.
· Strategic planning and road-mapping with an industry background covering quick service food businesses, retail, and hospitality sectors.
· Strong English language communication skills with ability to function in both Thai and global management environments.
· This position is open to Thai nationals only.
if you are interested, please follow the link